Hi all,
I don't need LOA functionality, so I've disabled it in config.xml [
OpenCA.

Unfortunately during initialization of CA, when Creating a new request for
CA Administrator I'm getting such error:

"Error Code: 700
The selected Key Generation Mode Server (Our Server) is not supported by the
selected Level of Assurance . Please return to the previous page and select
a different Key Generation Mode or a different LOA."

In webform (at step 2) there is option "Level of Assurance" but its
select-list is empty (no possibility to choose anything).

Is there anything else I should do to absolutely disable LOA ?

Regards,
Tomasz Przewlucki