Hi Tomasz,

Unfortunately the LOA is now a feature that is deeply embedded in the core
of OpenCA - therefore disabling it is no more possible because many
functionalities
would be compromised.

Sorry about that. Anyhow, a simple solution to your problem would be to
enable a fixed LOA for all of your certificates - and that can be embedded
as an hidden attribute in the certificate request form(s).

Later,
Max

Tomasz Przewlucki wrote:
Hi all,
I don't need LOA functionality, so I've disabled it in config.xml [
OpenCA.

Unfortunately during initialization of CA, when Creating a new request for
CA Administrator I'm getting such error:

"Error Code: 700 The selected Key Generation Mode Server (Our Server) is not supported by the
selected Level of Assurance . Please return to the previous page and select
a different Key Generation Mode or a different LOA."

In webform (at step 2) there is option "Level of Assurance" but its
select-list is empty (no possibility to choose anything).

Is there anything else I should do to absolutely disable LOA ?

Regards,
Tomasz Przewlucki

--

Best Regards,

        Massimiliano Pala

Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dartmouth Computer Science Dept               Home Phone: +1 (603) 369-9332
PKI/Trust Laboratory                          Work Phone: +1 (603) 646-9179

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us
who do.
                                                           -- Isaac Asimov