Hi Carlos,

if you could file a bug report, that would be great. On my side, I am
thinking about adding an option in the OCSPD configuration file that
will force the signatures to use sha1 also when the OCSPD certificate
is signed with sha256. I think that would solve, temporarily the problem.

Cheers,
Max

--

http://member.acm.org/~openca/