>> More important... there are memory leaks in OCSP as Joachim Astel
>> told. I managed to reproduce the issue bombarding the OCSPd with
>> OpenSSL OCSP checks.

Here is the full collection of patches (latest versions) for both libpki
0.6.7 and openca-ocspd 2.1.1.

They fix memory leaks and some functionality that was not working.
Also added a "buffered response" to OCSP replies to improve number of
network packets sent.

I think they are *A MUST* to have all this working at all, so please
Max, look at it to see if they can be merged into upstream.