Hello:

Can you please help me with the following error I'm getting when try to
generate the self signed certificate:

Error Code: 600
      Token Error: OpenCA::OpenSSL->genCert: OpenSSL failed (7777067).
Using configuration from /usr/etc/openca/openssl/openssl.cnf
wrong number of fields on line 1 (looking for field 6, got 1, '' left)
error in ca

I have tried several verifications and recompilations but nothing seems to
work.

Thanks

*Francisco J. Guzmán C.*
Mobile: +57 (315) 310-1426