Missed your response below. Now that makes sense.

DAVID BLAINE, GCIA, CISSP
Information Security Architect
General Dynamics Land Systems

6000 East 17 Mile Road, MZ: 435-01-16, Sterling Heights, MI 48313

GDLS Security | p: 586.825.8437 | m: 586-215-4174 | f: 586.825.8606 |
blain...@gdls.com | www.gdls.com

Francisco J. Guzmán <javier_guz...@ieee.org>
12/26/2011 09:11 PM
Please respond to
"Users' Help and Suggestions" <openca-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

"Users' Help and Suggestions" <openca-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Openca-Users] Error 600 at CA self signed certificate creation

Hello:

Please notice I did a complete clean-up and started from scratch,
reinstalled and it did work.
The only difference I have seen is that file
"~/var/openca/crypto/index.txt" was empty at the begining of the process.

Regards

- Francisco

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Francisco J. Guzmán <