Weirdness.

I create a browser request CSR via the public interface, but when I go into the
RA interface, it doesn't show up.

It does, however, show up when I go into the CA interface and look at the:

PKI Init & Config->Initialization->RA Certificate->Issue the certificate

Where it shows up as having a status of:

Request Status Information

Current Status          TEMPNEW

Signed By                 Not Signed

What am I doing wrong that it does not show up in the "RA
Operations->Certification Requests" (checked under "New", "Pending", "Signing
Require", "Approved").

I'm logging into RA operations as the administrator set up in the installation
process.

Server Information for OpenCA Server Version 1.3.0

Saturday 14 July 02:28:37 UTC

Module

Version

OpenSSL

2.0.32

Tools

0.4.3

DB

2.1.50

Configuration

1.5.3

TRIStateCGI

1.5.5

REQ

0.9.9

X509

0.9.11

CRL

0.9.7

PKCS7

0.9.1.1.1

HTML

0.9.40

Jack D. Pond

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out
of my way." -- General George S. Patton(1885-1945)

<<image001.gif>>