From: Michael Bender [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 4:27 PM
To: kriss rolo
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SOME ITEMS THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN OR BE ABLE TO
ADVISE ME ON

kriss rolo wrote:

> These are the items that iam interested in selling..
>
> return e-mail address [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> UK ONLY VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER N64 CON

Is this the registration number that come with the certificate for
a free set of Gemplus GCR500 readers?

> hand carved round table with metal chain link in the middle

Oh, well I was just looking for one of *those* the other day.

> magnum laurent perrier vintage 1988 champagne

Well, I think that *1888* was a much better year.

> miniture football on stand from euro96 signed by pele and bobby charlton

Oh boy, I'm sure that most of the world's population can't live without this item!

So, don't they have EBay over there?

mike

  Michael Bender                       E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sun Microsystems, Inc.                  Tel: 650-786-3143
  901 San Antonio Road
  Palo Alto, CA 94303-4900
  Mailstop: MPK29-209
                        Never give up! Never surrender!