Adrian: Hi all

Alain: Hello Adrian. Sorry. I have not be very
communicative lately because I am scrambling like mad
to get my entreprise afloat. A new competitor has
suddenly surfaced out-of-the-blue. If I don't make a
big move now, I could be sidelined for several years.

Adrian: The SourceForge discussion has kind of died.

Alain: I believe that the consensus was favorable to
the move to SourceForge. The only proviso was that we
should be as careful and as informed as possible
before proceeding. Your investigation is over now, I
take it. So let's move!

Adrian: I suggest we fill out the project enrollment
form with all the information we have (the description
of FreeCard on Uli's page is wonderful) and see what
they say.

Alain: Good idea. Are you volunteering to do this on
our behalf, Adrian?

Adrian: Then we can begin to sort out problems of the
move and see exactly what problems we will incur.

Alain: An empiricist like me!  ;-)

Adrian: An incremental move may be just what we need.

Alain: This move will be more than incremental. New
technical services, more visibility, etc ... may add
up to a qualitative change ... a quantum leap!

Adrian: If I have no objections by this time Tuesday
night I'll go ahead with it.

Alain: I'm ok with it.

Adrian: If we change our minds, we cancel the account,
no big deal.

Alain: Yeah. As long as there are no contractual
obligations (strings), what have we got to lose?

Greetings
Alain Farmer
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]