Adrian: I have one more request.  Do you have an automated way to add the line:
<?require("/footer.require")?>
to each html file of the web site, just before the </BODY> tag?

Adrian: I ask this because we really should put a link on the bottom to let
people contact the website administrator.  By using the above line (which is
a php3 tag) we can easily change the footer later without changing every page.

Adrian: Oh, perhaps this isn't such a good idea.  All the page names will need
to end in .php not .html  If this is easy to do, then it's worth doing, but
don't go to too much effort to do it.  It would be easier just to add the link
to the bottom.