On Sun, 02 Apr 2000, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 09:37:25 -0400
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> From: Anthony DeRobertis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: OODL: FreeCard Website
>
> http://freecard.sourceforge.net/
>
> If we're lucky, the script managed to convert the entire thing to PHP
> files without any human intervention without any mistakes. The former is
> sure; the latter is not. Please test.
>
> [Now we just need to see about getting it into CVS :)]

Anthony,
I just rejected a message like this that required my approval.  This was me
falling asleep at the keyboard again, I should have approved it.  The only
list that is moderated is the announce list so I assumed it had been sent
there, in fact it was because you were sending it from an address other
than the one you are subscribed at.

Sorry for the confusion.  I'm going to bed now, I've made enough mistakes
tonight.

Adrian.