>Ummm.. I would like to contribute, but where do I download the code
>from?  and what is most important for me to help with?

Sean,

 I'm sorry, I think you were pretty overrun in the current discussion.
Could you probably tell us what your abilities are so we can better
determine where you could help?

 I.e. we're in dire need of C/C++ programmers, there's a lot of stuff they
can do. We also could use scripters to do work on the user interface which
we're prototyping using MetaCard etc.

 These are the most needed two wualifications right now, but anything else
would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

             http://www.weblayout.com/witness
       'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'