From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 12:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [OCF] SLE4442 cards promotion

Hey,

what about renting this list out to people who want to sell their smart
card stuff?
Can we raise funds to continue OCF this way :-o

Wolfgang Rosner
IP-Web GmbH
IT Service & Training
Oskar-von-Miller-Straße 21
D-92442 Wackersdorf

Tel.: +49 (0) 94 31 / 79 05 07
Home Office: +49 (0) 96 33 / 91 97 74
Cell: +49 (0) 170 312 68 52
Fax.: +49 (0) 94 31 / 79 05 08
http://www.ip-web.de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Vadim Razumeev"

                    <cartapuceinc@ho        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    tmail.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     [OCF]  SLE4442
cards promotion
                    23.10.01 18:08

PROMOTION - SLE4442 CARDS - BLANK or PRINTED
ANY QUANTITIES - UNBEATABLE PRICES
SEND YOU REQUESTS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.

---