Von: Roberto N. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Januar 2002 14:26
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [OCF] Cuncurrency in Using CardTerminals

Hello list,

I am using OCF to manage dispatching massive incoming
requests to multiple care readers. I have a problem in
increasing the throughput through multiple access.

I install and configure multiple cardterminals to the
OCF framework. when I use just one thread to submit
request to terminals ( and switch between them) i get
even better numbers in mass tests than when i use
multiple threads that each control one Terminal.
Is there such a bottleneck in the OCF design that
avoids concurrent usage of CardTerminals or I am
missing some points. no need to say that running
different concurrent OCF framework will not make sense
as then the race to control the SerialPort in javaComm
will be the barrier.

Soonest hints are appreciated
Roberto

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.

---