hey marc

suck my d&*# you immature son of a bitch

maybe i should buy you some f@#^$%@$ manners

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Palmer
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 1/22/02 5:20 AM
Subject: Re: [OCF] smart card terminals available

Dear Sam Goldsmith, you don't even know how to post your spam without
quoting an entire unrelated message. If you sell some of those readers
maybe you can use the money to buy a clue.

If OCF does go down the tubes, at least we won't see your spam every few

weeks. That would be one of the few benefits.

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at
http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an
email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.

---