El 12/12/15 a las 09:13, Benno Schulenberg escribió:

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015, at 05:11, Mario J. Rugiero wrote:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-June/039594.html

Oof.  That's a long time ago.  And since then there has not
been another posting of this patch set?
Not that I was able to find.

Were you able to merge the current state of drm-next into
drm-openchrome without much conflict?
Actually not. Even the first patch, which is style cleanup, failed to apply. So my approach will be to cleanup the current driver for checkpatch and sparse warnings, so I have something clean to base the work on, and manually study James' changes to start porting them. I'm aiming at doing things gradually and getting the driver merged step by step, not as a single huge patchset, because that's unlikely to work.

Benno

Regards,
Mario.