El 11/02/16 a las 17:40, Kevin Brace escribió:
Hi,
Hi, Kevin.
Personally, I have not been successful in figuring out how to use it so far,
but there is someone who can figure it out how to install it, that will be
helpful.
Here is the instructions on how to install it.

https://wiki.freedesktop.org/www/Openchrome/TtmGemKms/

Anyway, if anyone wants instructions on how to build OpenChrome from the master
branch, I can provide detailed instructions on how to do it.
I remember I used to test it. AFAIR, using it is a matter of having the kernel running with KMS support (implies you should build it), and the X.org driver should adapt by itself. via_modeset is enabled by default in the DRM code, so as long as it's up and running it should be enabled.