Psi model of Human Motivation and Emotion -> PHME

I took this line just from the wiki page of openPsi.

But I like Decider. It is dry and crisp.

Maybe: Human like Decision Finder -> HDF or AHDF the Artficial one.

Or: HASF the "Human like" in combination with one of linas proposals

--Andi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/90141d46-05ba-44a9-9d6a-162d2128e70f%40googlegroups.com.