Thanks Linas for the Reply!

Once i have the data in opencog, I have the following ideas and i think, it
is doable(?!):

   1.  Probably play with Pattern Mining (Using Moses, or doing Frequent
   Pattern Mining) which i read from "Engineering General Intelligence".
   2.  Using this crawled data as a knowledge source for chatbot
   demonstration. But I also think that, WSD, Reasoning, and other some
   components are not yet integrated. Still the chatbot learns something from
   the data? Do you think, is it worth trying ?

I saw some discussions for embedding deep learning architecture (TensorFlow
?) into Opencog.  Is this idea still in Progress?

Thanks and regards,
Vishnu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/0fee8ccf-3b59-40f7-9f9a-7494e3962a64%40googlegroups.com.