Hi all,

I am new to this Opencog. If my questions sound stupid, please forgive me.
I thought of using crawled text data as a knowledge source for opencog. I
guess the following steps can achieve that(?!).

   1. Running "batch-process.sh" which produces output as cff.
   2. Running  "src/perl/cff-to-opencog.pl"  perl script. It coverts cff
   into hypergraphs, which is understandable by opencog. But how can i
   incorporate these hypergraphs into opencog.? Is there any way?
   3. Are these generated hypergraphs in the form of .scm file.?  (If so,
   then i  guess, i can load these files into Postgres. From database i can
   load atoms into atomspace(?!)).
   4. I also read about "relex web crawler".  It automatically add the
   relex output to HGDB, where it automatically becomes a new atom. Is the
   crawler usable now?

Thanks in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/0745df89-51bf-423b-bf45-6928a4a415dd%40googlegroups.com.