Hi Linas,

On 09/03/2016 05:50 AM, Linas Vepstas wrote:
What I am suggesting is that perhaps, by stealing some of these rather
very old ideas, and realizing that they also just happen to describe one
way of operating PLN, then perhaps would could create better inference
control algorithms.   You don't have to always work with just a single
atomspace.  Its OK to conceptualize about having many of them, and think
about what might happen in each one.

totally agree on that, I'm just not sure how to best translate that into practice, maybe ContextLinks would be useful, if necessary.

Nil

--linas

    Nil

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/57CD0DFA.8030104%40gmail.com.