On 09/03/2016 07:19 AM, Ben Goertzel wrote:
About ContextLink / CompositeTruthValue -- an interesting relevant
question is whether we want/need to use it in the PLN backward chainer
which Nil is now re-implementing....  Quite possibly we do...

It's clear both the forward and backward chainer need to be able to handle contextual reasoning rather than constantly un/contextualize links. That is one should be able to launch reasoning queries in certain contexts. Not supported at the moment but I feel we can afford incremental progress in that respect.

Nil