Linas, I would added a third model other. The three would be self, world,
other. Where "other" my have two versions a generic other (person) and many
copies of specific other (Alice, Bob, ...). Yes, other could be part of the
world model but it feels special enough to me to have its own category.
Specific other models can be based on profession, religious orientation,
location, etc. That is we have internal models of "high level executive of
large corporation", "school teacher", "southerner", "French person", etc.

Cheers,
Ed

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/aacf1484-0b3a-4540-bc5a-7735933cc5be%40googlegroups.com.