On 10/17/2016 10:17 AM, Ben Goertzel wrote:
As for the name

ImplicationScopeLink

at first I thought I would prefer

ScopingImplicationLink

but now I'm not sure ;p

Anyway, ugly as it is, I think it may be better to use two different
link types for the different variants, under the general principle we've been
leaning towards lately, that more explicit articulation of logical structures
in Atomspace reduces confusion, and is thus worthwhile even when it
makes things a bit less elegant...

OK. It also tends to simplify the code.

I'll wait for Linas' input (and name suggestion if he has one) and operate the splitting.

Nil

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/58048051.9050606%40gmail.com.