Hmm. On further thought, I'm still confused. I just posted to
https://github.com/opencog/atomspace/issues/977 but I will repost here,
because it seems important:

Aren't the following two equivalent?

ImplicationScopeLink
     VariableNode  x
     P(x)
     Q(x)

and

ForAllLink
    VariableNode x
    ImplicationLink
        P(x)
        Q(x)

If these two are NOT equivalent, then how are they different? If they are
equivalent, do we really need to have an ImplicationScopeLink?

--linas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAHrUA357E_cK%3DtOnkM2SztCyzdCmGWvAdMH5GWEnfJ7-Krfirg%40mail.gmail.com.