Hi Ben,

Can you explain why you need to have a ChineseWordNode?

A simpler solution is to use EvaluationLinks, as normal:

e.g.
EvaluatinoLink
      PredicateNode "Cantonese"
      ListLink
            WordNode "jau mou wifi-aaa"

which has the same form as marking the tense, number, mood, etc. of the
word.

Finishing the protoatom work is not "tedious"; rather, there are a few
remaining important architectural issues that need to be decided on. They
are not simple decisions, they've got some strong pro& cons reprecussions,
which is why that work was deferred.  They're decidable, but they are
"momentous".

--linas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAHrUA37-02HtUrUTJc43vDK%2BbH-KeqRJY-1T_%2B3eXkZC3y_yHA%40mail.gmail.com.