In the depths of the Web I have found such notions as "seed AI" and
"bootstraping self-improving AI"
- http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877050914015403 this
is exactly the same idea what I am trying to pursue, but - contrary to
others - I am trying to do this with OpenCog.

BTW, there is great BICA society and Elsevier issues quite prominent
(indexed) journal Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures. I was not
aware of this activity and now I am happy to this in action.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/2c12c110-f040-4298-8ac5-2a2f841b8e62%40googlegroups.com.