If silence is any guide, people seem reasonably happy with 4.0.10, right?
If thats the case, I think that we're waiting for:

Updates to the Readmes
Pete's fixes to the sample makefiles and the module builder code that
creates makefiles
Some definitive word from the Lesstif community regarding their next
release.

Any other points?

Other checkins should be on hold in the meantime unless they are directly
relevant to bugs found in 4.0.10, and then not without discussion.

Anybody want to volunteer to do a platform Readme?  Here I'm meaning the
Readmes relevant to building the source as opposed to installing binaries.

Greg