I was trying to test this patch, but it fails on all the  Makefile.am
patches. Works fine on all the other files.

What might I be doing wrong?

(using SGI Irix 6.5)

Thanks

Jeff

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Peter Daniel Kirchner wrote:

> Folks,
> This patch touches a lot of files.  I am inclined to apply it to cvs next
> week after you've all had a chance to apply this patch locally and test it
> on your various architectures.
> Regards,
> Pete
>
> Elliot Lee wrote:
>
> > Against latest CVS, http://people.redhat.com/sopwith/opendx-misc.patch
> >
> > If I'm supposed to be sending this somewhere else, please let me know.
> >
> > What the patch does:
> >         . I build with builddir != srcdir as much as possible, so the
> >         Makefile.am's and some other files needed changing to work with
> >         this.
> >         . On the way to finding a bug (that turned out not to be in
> >         opendx anyways :), I fixed tons of warnings.
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> > -- Elliot
> > Red Hat, a Red Hat company

Jeff Braun                        Geophysics Dept.
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Montana Tech
(406) 496-4206                    1300 W. Park St.
                                  Butte, MT 59701