I've not seen this problem on AIX, Linux or Windows on various versions
since 4.0.9 with either s/w or h/w rendering when playing sequences out of
cache, if that's helpful.

Jeff Braun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@opendx.watson.ibm.com on 08/10/2001 02:59:52
PM

Please respond to opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de
cc:
Subject:  Re: [opendx-dev] Image: Options->Undo

At 04:45 AM 8/10/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Another strange quirk.  If you have a volume rendered image up, change the
>view, and then try to use Options->Undo on the image window to bring back
>the old view, the image you get is garbage.  It comes back instantly so
it's
>apparently not trying to rerender.

I think this is related to a problem reported a couple of years ago where
cached images will display additional "artifacts". On the SGI, if I loop
the Sequencer to animate and the images are cached, then strange lines are
often present.  This was also a problem on Linux, I have not recently
checked if the problem still exists there. I recall this was not a problem
on all systems.

Jeff