Where are you looking? Can you give me a URL? If you look at the included html, all the figures exist. I will try and update the HTML docs that are hosted by opendx.npaci.edu to the most recent versions.

If you are referring to the standard help, the reason is that no-one wanted to write a page layout widget that included graphics. I'd recommend you set the environment variable DX_WEB_BROWSER to 1, then your browser will launch the html version of the docs instead where the graphics are included.

David

Hello,

I've wondered for a long time already, why none of the figures in the online
documentation are shown. It always says: "Graphics omitted from Online
Documentation. Please see the manual".

Is this a copyright issue? If not so, then why not convert all the figures into
a format that can be included in the online documentation?

Regards,
Rob.

David L. Thompson                   Visualization and Imagery Solutions, Inc.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    5515 Skyway Drive, Missoula, MT 59804
                                    Phone : (406)756-7472