Richard Gillilan wrote:
I noticed this too on MacOS X. It takes a VERY long time to compile zclipQ,
but then eventually it does finish and the build works ... though there were times
I was tempted to abort it took so long. I wonder what's up.

I m talking 1/2 an hour on a athlon 2100, is that the kinda times you are talking about??? Or on the order of a couple of minutes.
Thanks

Richard Gillilan
MacCHESS, Cornell