On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 10:12 AM, Matthew Bettencourt wrote:

Richard Gillilan wrote:
I noticed this too on MacOS X. It takes a VERY long time to compile zclipQ, but then eventually it does finish and the build works ... though there were times
I was tempted to abort it took so long. I wonder what's up.

I m talking 1/2 an hour on a athlon 2100, is that the kinda times you are talking about??? Or on the order of a couple of minutes.
Thanks

It did seem to take on order 15-20 min maybe more. Thought it was due to
bad memory on my machine (which had been crashing random apps including the
compiler). Last compile I did was overnight, so I don't know how long
it took.

I do have an Athlon RH Linux build running here, but I did it quite a while
ago (well maybe 3 months) and I don't recall a problem then.

Richard