Dear Sam,
 
I would like to see purpose, use, misuse and life-cycle on the first screen. 
Maybe:
 
Purpose, Use, Misuse on the left side and Specialisation, Authorship lifecycle 
and Subject of data (I have never really seen this in use?) on the right side.
 
If you don't want to, then I would simply leave the description tab where it is 
now, I believe the entry model should be second.
 
The lifecycle/publication status is not very clear to me to be used 
consistently: Submitted (to whom?), Candidate (for what?) etc. 
I believe this will become clear over time, once the process for the 
development itself is clearer.
 
Regards
Sebastian
 



________________________________

        From: Dipak Kalra [mailto:d.kalra at chime.ucl.ac.uk] 
        Sent: Tuesday, 12 December 2006 4:13 AM
        To: For openEHR clinical discussions
        Subject: Re: Possible change request for Ocean Archetype Editor
        
        
        Dear Sam, 

        I personally feel that the publication status is not obvious enough to 
be well-used, and would suggest that this goes onto the front screen. 

        I have a less strong view about the other descriptive information being 
moved, since the tab for it is clearly visible at all times, but the feedback I 
have had recently suggests that a clear description of the purpose/use is a 
headline item that might also be nice on the first screen. However, I could 
understand if you would not wish to separate this from the other descriptive 
information (misuse, evidence etc.). 

        With best wishes,

        Dipak
        ________________________________________________________
        Dr Dipak Kalra
        Clinical Senior Lecturer in Health Informatics
        CHIME, University College London
        Holborn Union Building, Highgate Hill, London N19 5LW
        Direct Line: +44-20-7288-3362
        Fax: +44-20-7288-3322
        Web site: http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/private/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20061212/51a674af/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
_______________________________________________
openEHR-clinical mailing list
openEHR-clinical at openehr.org
http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical

Reply via email to