Andrew & Ogi,
openEHR Templates are not Forms, they are aggregations of archetypes with
further constraints.  The scope of an openEHR template can be compared with
a form but define the data structure of that form.  However openEHR
Templates can be used to drive the design and generation of forms as is done
using the Ocean Template Designer.  The designer has a Template Design panel
where archetypes are dragged from a archetype repository view onto the panel
building up the template structure and the archetype nodes are constrained
as required in the template.  The Form Design panel allows nodes from the
Template to be dragged onto the Form and formatted as designed.  This latter
step is purely an application customisation step whereas the former template
design is a knowledge development step possible used by more than one
application.

Heath