Hi Ian,

The idea of v0 was to indicate to people using them that they are
unpublished and substantial structural changes are quite likely whilst
allowing us to use v1 for the first published version. If anyone used v0
then they do so at their own risk.  This is not much different to the
current state of play but is more obvious.

Regards

Heath

Heath Frankel

Product Development Manager