On 27/04/2011 06:28, Diego Bosc? wrote:
> I am OK with all that, my only problem is that new iterations should
> make new versions if changes are enough (even in draft status). If not
> all current projects using archetypes will be just wrong with the
> 'official' current archetype in CKM
> The situation of two incompatible archetypes with the same archetype
> identifier is one of the main things we should avoid

A versioning system I proposed some time ago uses 'v0' to mean draft,
also meaning 'use at own risk', just like using software in initial
development. I actually don't think that anything should have a version
of 1 or higher unless it is reviewed and published.

If v0 were used for initial never-before reviewed drafts, then the minor
numbers could be incremented to indicate changes, i.e. v0.1.0, v0.1.1,
v0.2.27 etc

- thomas