Hi everyone,

I reckon openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.imaging_exam.v1 archetype has been used to 
capture results of invasive angiography (on CKM Heart Failure Clinic First 
Visit Summary template) as well as non-invasive imaging tests. We are modelling 
for CathLab registry data here in NZ and would like to get your views on how 
best to represent both angiography and PCI?

To me angiography is an imaging study and PCI is a procedure but they happen 
simultaneously - I guess I'm asking how best to represent interventional 
radiology studies? Imaging + procedure together? Has anyone created 
new/specialised archetypes for these? Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

-koray

Koray Atalag, MD, PhD, FACHI
Senior Research Fellow in Biomedical Informatics
Auckland Bioengineering Institute<http://www.abi.auckland.ac.nz/> and National 
Institute for Health Innovation<http://www.nihi.auckland.ac.nz/>
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019 Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Tel: +64 9 373 7599  ext: 87199 (NIHI) Mob: +64 21 02412096
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/koray-atalag/0/5aa/b32

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.openehr.org/pipermail/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20141215/1c26ca35/attachment.html>

Reply via email to