Good point Shinji - I think it is a very similar clinical situation...

Unfortunately the way I modelled MST was optimised for GUI generation so I 
didn't reuse clinical ENTRY type archetypes but created OBSERVATION type for 
reporting of findings and ACTION type for capturing details of endoscopic 
procedures. Bulk of content was represented with structural archetypes anyways. 
I wouldn't have modelled it this way now.

The best option seems to reuse imaging_exam and procedure archetypes 
separately. The question then is has anyone come up with specialised archetypes 
for angiography and PCI who might want to share??

Thanks for your careful point.

Cheers,

-koray


-----Original Message-----
From: openEHR-clinical [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Shinji KOBAYASHI
Sent: Monday, 15 December 2014 7:08 p.m.
To: For openEHR clinical discussions
Cc: Jane Farris
Subject: Re: How do you represent Coronary Angiography and PCI?

Hi Koray,

The relationship between angiography and PCI seems similar to the one 
colonoscopy and polypectomy.
How have you figured it out in MST model?

Shinji KOBAYASHI

2014-12-15 13:20 GMT+09:00 Koray Atalag <k.atalag at auckland.ac.nz>:
> Hi everyone,
>
>
>
> I reckon openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.imaging_exam.v1 archetype has been
> used to capture results of invasive angiography (on CKM Heart Failure
> Clinic First Visit Summary template) as well as non-invasive imaging
> tests. We are modelling for CathLab registry data here in NZ and would
> like to get your views on how best to represent both angiography and PCI?
>
>
>
> To me angiography is an imaging study and PCI is a procedure but they
> happen simultaneously ? I guess I?m asking how best to represent
> interventional radiology studies? Imaging + procedure together? Has
> anyone created new/specialised archetypes for these? Many thanks in advance.
>
>
>
> Cheers,
>
>
>
> -koray
>
>
>
> Koray Atalag, MD, PhD, FACHI
>
> Senior Research Fellow in Biomedical Informatics
>
> Auckland Bioengineering Institute and National Institute for Health
> Innovation
>
> The University of Auckland
>
> Private Bag 92019 Auckland 1142, New Zealand
>
> Tel: +64 9 373 7599  ext: 87199 (NIHI) Mob: +64 21 02412096
>
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/koray-atalag/0/5aa/b32
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.opene
> hr.org

_______________________________________________
openEHR-clinical mailing list
openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 10877 (20141215) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 10877 (20141215) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Reply via email to