Hello,

My interpretation of the use attribute is that it refers to the use of
archetype from the clinical perspective, not from the legal one. I would
not mix both things.

Moreover, one of the new metadata requirements is to include the license of
the archetype itself (not only the copyright). So probably this license and
the third party licenses could be represented in the same place.

David