Dear readers,

I have a problem and I want to ask your advise.

The problem is that I want to
use openEHR-EHR-EVALUATION.problem_diagnosis.v1 which is in CKM.

In that archetype is the item "Problem/Diagnosis name", which is of type
DV_TEXT. We want to use it as DV_CODED_TEXT, because we want to add code to
the entered name.

In this situation where I work, the customer wants to use 2 different
codes, one company crerated internal codelist, and ICD10.

It seems easy to arrange in the archetype, I think I need to specialize it,
because I want to add the constraint-bindings to give room for the codes.
The archetype-editor from Ocean allows two constraint-bindings on the same
node, like displayed below. But this seems wrong to me.

In the reference model in the DV_CODED_TEXT is one CODE_PHRASE (1..1). And
CODE_PHRASE  has terminology_id and code_string also 1..1

So how will the construct below be interpreted following the specs?

constraint_bindings = <
["ETDA"] = <
items = <
["ac0001"] = <terminology:ETDA>

["ICD10"] = <
items = <
["ac0001"] = <terminology:ICD10>

My second question, if you say this is impossible to add two terminology
constraints to one data-item, which construct do you advise to make two
terminology constraints_bindings available to one DV_CODED_TEXT (or maybe
another datavalue-type)?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards
Bert Verhees