Hi,

Panels have a specific name
And can have an associated result describing the panel as a whole.
Plus context data pertaining to the panel and all its items.
E.g. Haematology panel: normal.
Both the Panelresult and the results of the individual items can to be queried.

Remarks:
- The individual Itemresults are the result of a process and therefor
Observations (ENTRIES)
- The Panelresult is the result of an EVALUATION

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl

Kattensingel  20