Hi,

We are working on a OpenEHR based EHR solution for Ayurveda and Yoga
practices. As the fundamental tenets of Ayurveda are different from the
allopathy, we are in the process of creating a different set of archetypes
as per their practice requirements. We would like to make them available to
anybody else who may find them useful.

What is the best way to do this? Is it appropriate to add them to the
OpenEHR CKM? or is that only for Allopathy specific archetypes? What should
be the general framewok as like us others may be trying to adapt OpenEHR RM
to other such practices around the world?

In case you have not heard of Ayurveda, please try these links

https://chopra.com/articles/what-is-ayurveda
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayurveda

regards
Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 103, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dil...@healthelife.in