From: openEHR-clinical <openehr-clinical-boun...@lists.openehr.org> On Behalf
Of GF
Sent: Friday, 29 June 2018 9:12 AM
To: Bert Verhees <bert.verh...@rosa.nl>
Cc: For openEHR clinical discussions <openehr-clinical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Re: Machine Learning , some thoughts

Bert,

Any one automobile or airplane or house is built using many, many standards.

The models/standards I mentioned deal with a particular aspect of data to be
stored, retrieved, processed and exchanged.

Data that is generated in and by a patient in a context,

observed by a person in a context

Data that is documented using a structural model,

using codings systems based on models/standards,

etc. etc.

All are important, none is king or the centre of the world.

Gerard

Your joke deals with the situation where there are competing standards.

In my case I mention standards that do not compete, do not overlap.

Gerard   Freriks

+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl <mailto:gf...@luna.nl>

Kattensingel  20