Hi all,

I had this questions in mind for a long time: did someone implemented the
distributed versioning of openEHR?

The specs define a great distributed versioning mechanism but it is a
little trickier to implement. Also there is no clear who will do the work
of managing that, and how that structure will be queried. It is very
difficult to me to think of an amendment sent to an EHR and that not being
available for all the parties looking at the EHR of the patient.

In the case of the EHRServer I built, only linear versioning is possible,
there is only one latest version for each compo, and queries only get data
from latest versions.

Just wondering, what do others did for versioning and what policies do you
have if you implemented the distributed approach in terms of branching,
merging and querying.

Thanks!

--
Ing. Pablo Pazos GutiƩrrez