Sam,

There is a difference between looking at various screens during a
consultation and the signing of part of the information that needs to be
signed. E.g. Orders, communications with others.

It is clearly not necessary to make movies of what was presented on the
screen during the consultation.

Gerard

--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts