I absolutely support this change now.  In relative terms, there is very
little software 'out there'.  The level of improved clarity of this
change for those developers being introduced to openEHR in the coming
years would far outweigh the inconvenience to the bleeding edge
adopters.   IMHO of course. <g>

--
Tim Cook, Consultant
CHASE Health Informatics, Inc.