For the non French speakers here (most of the group) - I will quickly
translate so that no-one feels uncomfortable with stuff they can't read
on this list! Dr Lonjon is simply looking for some help amongst
francophone openEHR members who could help with translating the openEHR
documents into french. (for the francophones reading this, probably best
to organise such things with Dr Lonjon directly, or stick to english as
far as possible in this list; thanks).

- thomas beale

CTO Ocean Informatics (http://www.OceanInformatics.biz)
Research Fellow, University College London (http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk)