Friends,

Data, information and knowlegde exists, can be interpreted in a
spefic context, only.

Data, information and knowledge without a context can be considered
garbage.
It can not be interpreted faithfully.
It is nothing more than a string of codes.

Always data, information, knowledge will be used outside the original
context.
It will be very difficult to erase it completely.

The consequence is that when the context is removed from the data it
can no longer be interpreted faithfully and therfor be used correctly.
Logical removal is an example of this.

Gerard

--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts