Hi,

I have some problems with the Eiffel-sources.
I made my way to understanding and even loving the Eiffel compiler, and
now I want to use its power for better understanding of the openehr kernel.
I start puzzling what belongs to what and, oh, I discover classes with
duplicate names.

I found now duplicate
APPLICATION, both in file application.e (on different locations)
and
VERSIONED_FOLDER
one in
ref_impl_eiffel\libraries\openehr\src\rm\ehr\ehr_directory.e
and one in
ref_impl_eiffel\libraries\openehr\src\rm\common\directory\versioned_folder.e

Maybe there is an instruction how to handle those duplicate classnames,
because my Eiffel-compiler does not eat them.

Maybe there are ace-files, or some other way to help me out, if yes,
please tell me where they are, I had my source trees with SVN, but I had
to make distinctions, for not to get everything, and maybe I missed them

thanks
Bert Verhees